The OAN (AION)
From CryptoCurrency Wiki
(Redirected from Aion (AION))
Lua error: Cannot create process: proc_open is not available. Check PHP's "disable_functions" configuration directive.
- Founded in:
- Mainnet release:
- Based in:
- Fka Aion
- Multi-tier blockchain that focuses on scalability and privacy.
- “The Aion protocol enables the development of a federated blockchain network, making it possible to seamlessly integrate dissimilar blockchain systems in a multi-tier hub-and-spoke model, similar to the internet.”
- Rebranded into The Open Application Network.
- From this analysation (8-7-2018), which goes deeper into each of the three:
- "239,956,299.06 (51.5%) of those tokens were set aside for the TRS Contracts (explained below).
- 186,413,834.66 (40%) of those tokens were sent to addresses controlled by the Aion Foundation, the Founding Organization (Nuco), and Partners (collectively “Aion” or “Aion Founders”).
- The remaining 39,564,452.94 (8.5%) tokens were sent to private addresses."
- Whitepaper can be found [insert here].
- Code can be viewed [insert here].
- Built on:
- Programming language used:
How it works
- Figment is a staker. From their website (9-3-2020): "Original testnet participant. Genesis block producer. Serving world’s largest AION holders & original investors, such as XDL Capital Group."
- Says it will scale by introducing a high-performance virtual machine and bridging multiple chains.
Privacy Method being used
Oracle Method being used
Their Other Projects
Self Funding Mechanism
- Can be found [Insert link here].
- Bug bounty program can be found [insert here].
Projects that use or built on it
Pros and Cons
Team, Funding, Partnerships, etc.
- Full team can be found [here].
- Spoke, Matthew; CEO
- Di Lorio, Anthony, advisor
- Terpin, Michael; advisor
- Nerayoff, Steven; advisor