- Founder and curator at EthHub Weekly
- Daily Gwei; founder
- Writer of TokenSets Weekly Market Report
- Set Protocol; ex-Product Marketing Manager
- Our Network; contributor about Set
- Co-Hosting Into the Ether
- It seems like Anthony Sassano is involved with mStable
- Polygon; advisor (9-2-2021).
- PhononDAO; initial steward (18-12-2021).
- BTC. Has said he does not own BTC (21-3-2021).
- Element Finance; took part in their Series A raise of$32M (19-10-2021).
- EPNS; is named as one of the backers (7-5-2021).
- Euler; part of the $8m raise (25-8-2021).
- FEI; "I participated in Fei Protocol’s seed round as a small angel investor." (5-4-2021)
- Inverse.Finance; says he owns INV (3-3-2021).
- MKR. Said he does not own MKR (7-1-2021).
"Confession time! I was one of the original airdrop recipients of 350 $MEME tokens and sold them on day 1 because, at the time, it was just a random token with no use. Turns out that it became a legit project and 350 $MEME is currently worth $300,000."