From CryptoCurrency Wiki
- Mining Pool that used to control a significant fraction of Bitcoin's hash rate but is now totally defunct.
- Founded on 10 aug, 2014
- BW stands for Bi Wang which in Chinese literally means “Coin website”
- Chinese mining pool
- Was part of Hong Kong consensus
- Was part of the Chinese miners that signed a statement that they want 8MB blocks. Signatories included the large mining companies F2pool, BTCChina, Antpool and Huobi.
- Chip producer
- co-founded by LK Group Limited and CHBTC, joined the Bitbank family in 2015
- Zhai, Wenji; CEO, and founder & CEO of LK Group
- Hua, Songxiu; CTO, and founder of Bitbank, CHBTC.com and Jua.com
- Guo, Chandler; angel investor
- Yao, Robin; CTO (Was part of Hong Kong consensus)
- Has a policy to let individual miners connected to the pool decide whether they want to signal support (for SegWit or other systems) in blocks they find, rather than having the pool decide for them.