Euler is a next-generation lending protocol that enables the permissionless listing of assets.
- Started in / Announced on:
- Mainnet release: 14-12-2021, guarded mainnet launch
- Based in:
- From DeFi Prime (21-12-2020):
"A decentralized lending protocol centered around reactive interest rate models."
Audits & Exploits
- Bug bounty program can be found [insert here].
- Whitepaper can be found [insert here].
- Code can be viewed [insert here].
- Built on:
How it works
Their Other Projects
- Can be found [Insert link here].
Projects that use or built on it
Pros and Cons
Team, Funding, Partners
- Full team can be found [here].
"Euler Raises $8 Million. The Series A round was led by Paradigm with participation from Lemniscap and angels. like Anthony Sassano, Ryan Sean Adams, David Hoffman, Kain Warwick, Hasu, Danilo Carlucci, Supriyo Roy, and Xin Wang."
- Matter Labs; according to Matter Labs, the founders and leadership of a bunch of DeFi projects, among which this project, joined in on the $50m raise for zkSync (8-11-2021).