- Founded in:
- Mainnet release:
- Based in:
- The name is based on the 'few understand' meme, which was going around in the crypto space at the time.
- A meme token that got Crypto Twitter in a heated debate over a possible Pump and Dump with notable cummunity members involved (23-9-2020).
"Recognized and respected names like Alex Masmej and Anthony Sassano appeared to have been promoting the token on their Twitter feeds, while others like DeFi Dude said he was ready to start shilling the token in the chat. They have all since apologized for their statements, said it was all a joke and meant as fun, not as an effort to cash in."
"So there has been a lot of shilling, with prominent people in this room like Taylor Monahan of My Crypto wallet and none other than Meltem Demirors of the Digital Currency Group which owns Coindesk."
- Whitepaper can be found [insert here].
- Code can be viewed [insert here].
- Built on:
- Programming language used:
How it works
Privacy Method being used
Oracle Method being used
Their Other Projects
- Can be found [Insert link here].
- Bug bounty program can be found [insert here].
Projects that use or built on it
Pros and Cons
Team, Funding, Partnerships, etc.
- Full team can be found [here].