From CryptoCurrency Wiki
(Redirected from Galaxy Capital Partners)
- Galaxy Digital reported a 2021 Q2 loss of $176M on due to a drop in Crypto Prices
- 1inch. Participated in a $2.8M raise for 1inch (11-8-2020).
- Anchor; Do Kwon mentioned them as part of a $20M raise, calling the participants the 'Anchor whales' (16-3-2021)
- Avalanche. Participated (25-6-2020) in a $12M private sale of Avalanche.
- Bullish Global; participated in a funding round (12-5-2021).
- DODO. Participated in a $5M raise for DODO (15-10-2020).
- Figment; took part in their $50M Series B (16-8-2021).
- Fireblocks, Was part of a Series C funding raise of $133M (18-3-2021).
- Index Coop; closed a $7.7M funding round for them (7-7-2021).
- NuCypher. Backer of NuCypher (9-10-2020).
- OP Crypto Capital Management; (Huobi's Metaverse fund), joined in the launch of it's $25M fund (6-9-2021).
- Opium Protocol. Part of a $3.25M raise (2-11-2020).
- ParaFi. Is a backer of ParaFi (20-8-2020).
- Polygon: participated in a $450M private sale (7-2-2022).
- Radicle; one of the backers named as an early supporter (17-2-2021).
- Ramp; led its $10.1M seed round (6-2021).
- Skale. Is on the list of supporters of Skale (31-7-2020).
- Terra; is mentioned as an investor in one of their blogs (5-1-2021). Was part of the $150M ecosystem fund for Terra as well (16-7-2021). When UST depegged and the Terra ecosystem crashed down, founder Novogratz reflected on it writing: "My tattoo will be a constant reminder that venture investing requires humility."
Galaxy Digital Ventures
- Michael Novogratz, bought $7.5M shares of his company for $4.8M; Novogratz now owns 79.3% of company shares. Galaxy saw a net loss of $76.65M in Q3 2018 which Novogratz described as the reality of building "a business in a bear market"
Galaxy Digital Partners
- Chris Ferraro; partner at Galaxy Digital and board of directors at BlockFi
- Laid off (1-2020) 13 people, roughly 15 percent of its workforce.