From CryptoCurrency Wiki
- Founded in 2011
- Calls itself "the most influential investment group in the Chinese blockchain space." and "Our partners are among the single largest holders of Bitcoin in the world"
The website claims to have the following in their portfolio (with years of buying):
- 2013: Bitshares & Bitcoin
- 2016: Sia, Steemit, ZCash, Ethereum, GXS
- 2017: Qtum, EOS, Mysterium, S IOST, ONO, Monaco, KKCoin, Decentraland, Zeppelin_os, Lunyr, Atmatrix, Bodhi, OmiseGo, Coindash, LaToken, VeChain, Status, Press.one, iVeryone, QunQun, CoinPaws, Nework, InsurChain, GeekChain
- 2018: Candy Box, GGSC, hydro, EDUC, Qube, MobileCoin, CoinJinja
- According to Messari (8-2019) also invested in Tagomi, Basis, EOS and Mainframe. Interestingly enough none of the above coins are mentioned.
- "Our internal product studio has produced Yunbi, a top global crypto-exchange, one of the highest-volume crowdfunding platfoms, and exciting infrastructure projects like Mixin and Peat.io."
- Has funded the company behind Sia, Nebulous, according to Sia itself.
Team, investors, etc.
- Xiaolai Li; founder
- Lao Mao, partner
- Eric Meltzer, partner
- Valery Wang, partner
- John Gordon, partner
- Luke Li, partner
- Manuel Araoz, partner
- Diego Zaldivar, partner
- David Vorick, advisor, founder of Sia
- Xiahong Lin, advisor, of Bodhi Project
- Shuai Chu, advisor, Chairman of Qtum Foundation and Forbes 30 under 30 (China)
- Investor/partner of IOStoken
- Has investment relations with GXChain (GXC)